AdministratorMarch 18, 2020 at 7:28 pm
Welcome to EVO.AF! – The home of creating your Gravitational Brand!
Introduce yourself and let us know where you’re coming from!
Answer the following questions so we can learn about you:
- Who are you?
- Where are you located?
- Why is your personal brand important to you?
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
- And, how did you find EVO.AF (we’d like to know!)?
AdministratorMarch 18, 2020 at 7:38 pm
1 – Peter Saddington
2- Atlanta, GA
3 – Managing my own online brand ensures that I control the narrative!
4 – I look forward to engaging with people of the world who want to come together and help others in a remote-first and video-first world.
5 – I built this place for YOU!
MemberMarch 19, 2020 at 12:08 pm
- Bauce Nerd
- Interwebs( i am where you are)
- How can I help people if they do not see what they need help with reflected in me.
- Getting people more comfortable with all the new technology available to participate in the digital world, while remaining safe.
- This really, Fantastic creator Peter, sent me a link.
We have to prepare for the digital world!
MemberMarch 19, 2020 at 1:25 pm
1 – Chris Anderson
2 – California
3 – Creator of DogeLord.com and DCA Adventure Correspondent on Youtube.
4 – Excited to spread Crypto Adoption through Content and Apparel
5 – Found out about Evo.af because I’ve been a part of this community for 3 years.
Been around a long time 😉
MemberMarch 19, 2020 at 2:42 pm
- Southern California
- My personal brand is important because no matter what venture I go towards, my work ethic and dedication will never leave my side. I would like to use these skills to show others the power of staying committed through trying times in order to reach your goals. Creating value brings in more than just money.
- I’m excited to see what others wish to bring to the community in terms of their experiences. A big part of growing as a brand, or even as a person is listening to what others have to say. Insight will help you build faster, better, and more efficiently.
- I joined because I saw a link on thebitcoin.pub, and I might as well join because Peter was probably going to force me to anyways (slightly kidding ).
AdministratorMarch 19, 2020 at 2:44 pm
Lol. No forcing! Just want to keep good people close 🙂
MemberMarch 19, 2020 at 8:30 pm
1) Scott Holtzman
2) Bozeman, MT
3) My Personal Brand: Hexdek16 though after 18 years, I might just go with “Hexdek” – Is important to me because I have kept it before the ‘Internet’ was a ‘ting. I trolled bulletin board before AOL was a company. 300 Bauds and 1337/2600 Style. Today, Old AF – but now ready to help Nxt Gen grasp concepts that are “Timeless”. Fire Up!
4) Teaching timeless concepts of preservation of wealth for the Common Person, in certainly, uncertain times.
5) @peter Messaged me on Discord, in reality it was @8bit/John who got me back in “the game” through some YT video and an honest discussion today via video conference.
Your brand is whoever you want to be… it can also change whenever you want too!
MemberMarch 28, 2020 at 10:09 am
- Who are you? Toni – Fortnite Wannabe 🥥
- Where are you located? – Ohio 🧮
- Why is your personal brand important to you? – Brand is important for Trust! It keeps the customers coming back for more 🎯
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Sharing eyeball traffic with my growing community 🎲
- And, how did you find EVO.AF (we’d like to know!)? I know a guy 🍻
If the brand = trust, you know you’re doing it right!
MemberMarch 31, 2020 at 10:47 am
1. Jacob W Armstrong
2. Atlanta, GA
3. My personal brand is important to me because I believe everyone has a unique story to tell but one must know how to present their story so that people can appreciate it fully.
4. I am most excited about getting other people to realize that our world can operate in a much different way if we choose to make the changes, personally and professionally.
5. I have been following Peter on YouTube since the Bitcoin boom of 2017.
AdministratorMarch 31, 2020 at 12:15 pm
You got it. It’s time to see where the future is headed. It’s time to prepare for the future of work!
MemberApril 6, 2020 at 10:21 pm
I’m mike, a newbie analyst located in the south east US. Not sure if I have a personal brand, but I like the apple “Think Different” mantra. As many of the greatest innovations/ ideas in the beginning look like a joke or toy and if you think like the masses you might overlook them. I am excited to explore some less explored topics.
I found evo.af through Peter Saddington’s YouTube channel.
The future may be one where your exploration of self will pay off big time!
MemberApril 7, 2020 at 2:23 am
1 & 2. Who are you? Where are you located?
Frank, living in Dothan, AL. Raised in Alton, Illinois, across the Mississippi River from St. Louis. MO
3. Why is your personal brand important to you?
It represents who I am, it is a reflection of my character and integrity.
4. What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
Sharing our stories, learning from others, discovering the opportunities in this corona virus quarantined environment… but mostly the stories, because everyone has a story and they like to tell it. Some stories we are destined to hear, and they affect us in a profound way, and change our lives. Nothing happens by accident.
5.And, how did you find EVO.AF (we’d like to know!)?
I have been following Peter around for a while on thebitcoin.pub, completed the #B90X challenge, and am here now to see where this rabbit hole takes me.
Thanks for being here my friend! We’re just getting started 🙂
MemberApril 9, 2020 at 9:19 am
2. Lagos Nigeria
3. Digital marketer and crypto trader
4. Looking forward to meeting, learning and sharing knowledge with people round the world
5. From youtube
AdministratorApril 9, 2020 at 9:34 am
Welcome! Feel free to share in your own GROUP or Post a new thread in the Watercooler!
MemberApril 11, 2020 at 8:59 pm
Rafal Makuch (Hetman)
Personal brand is important to me because it’s mine, and I can control it without anybody’s influence.
Community helps everyone grow faster, we all made mistakes in the past, and will make them in the future. I hope we can share our life experiences to better ourselves, and develop the skills to get as much as possible out of this life experience…
Have been with following Peter since 2017 Doge lord😎
AdministratorApril 13, 2020 at 3:39 pm
Love having you here my man! It’s been a wild journey so far!
MemberApril 13, 2020 at 3:36 pm
2. Indianapolis, Indiana
3. My personal brand communicates how I help others, before I even have an in-person meeting.
4. As an entrepreneur, learning from others is part of a winning strategy. And I love whatever @Peter and/or John are up to.
5. Following Peter online.
AdministratorApril 13, 2020 at 3:40 pm
Glad you’re here! It’s great to have virtual communities everywhere! We’ll be booting up some fun workshops in the near future!
MemberApril 17, 2020 at 8:53 am
1. Bob Stepnicka
2. Atlanta, Georgia
3. It’s important because it’s a manifestation of a vision based on a passion for finding unique vintage artifacts. So it’s more the process of hunting (think “Thrill of the Hunt”). The brand is a reflection of all the unique and crazy things I find along the way.
4. I cover a lot of ground, whether it be flea markets, thrift stores, garage sales or estate sales. There’s a lot of content in what I find and maybe I can document some of it along the way? Maybe a weekly Vlog/Blog posting. Also, I’d like to share some ebay strategy possibly. I’m really excited to have my own website store and to get away from eBay. You really can’t build you’re own identity there. I’ll still use it to sell items, but I’ll be flipping things like furniture, industrial items and other non-interesting items I find.
5. I found EVO.af by keeping up with Peter on Twitter and Youtube.
Thank you Peter for EVO.af.
It’s good to have you here friend!
MemberApril 17, 2020 at 12:11 pm
Follow up to #4 – I forgot to say that I’m excited to share with others by building a community that has an interest in hunting for “diamonds in the rough”. This might be vintage audio equipment, instruments, 33LPs, Art, Historical items with a story, or anything really. I’m looking forward to the adventure. Also, I really want to be able to be part of a community that wants to pay with crypto or to at least help to bring it to the masses. We can all be a part of the digital revolution.
We shall get there. The future is ours!
MemberApril 22, 2020 at 7:02 pm
1- Tosh Mugambi
2- Edmonton/Grande prairie Canada
3-Founder of Zuluchallenge.com , founder of 1000villagesfestival.com, TEDx license holder
4-I am a community builder in the real sense of the world..needing to learn more on “video first” to better engage with my community and of course assist build and help grow local entrepreneurs..all about building local.
5-Followed Peter for several years..resonates with me and looking to learning more from him and those who follow him.. like minds right?
AdministratorApril 22, 2020 at 8:22 pm
Love having more community builders in the house! Let’s go!
MemberMay 4, 2020 at 1:35 pm
- 1. Mike
- 2. Dallas
- 3. I have no pariticular interest in building a personal brand (see #4).
- 4. I am excited about the prospect of having a social media experience that is uncensored. If we want to talk about crazy nonsense, we should be able to talk about crazy nonsense.
- 5. I’ve been around since thebitcoin.pub days. Peter said, “Come here.”
AdministratorMay 4, 2020 at 2:53 pm
Glad you’re here man. I’d like for this place to be a place where you can share freely!
MemberMay 8, 2020 at 2:41 pm
3. I document my journey at https://themoiststory.com/ through video and now blog. My personal brand is important to me to remove myself from those gray, empty waters of mediocrity – sharp my skills and to find my place where I could create value to others and earn money.
4. Because through the community we can truly grow, like in the family – we can experiment, execute to learn, get feedback on our projects or products, words of wisdom, help from those who already been there. There is nothing that could compare with communities in terms of growth and learning process.
5. I can’t remember how that happened.
AdministratorMay 8, 2020 at 3:23 pm
Great to have you here! This is a small place on the internet that is safe. A place for us to share our life’s story with others that care. It’s small and loving family!
MemberMay 8, 2020 at 4:47 pm
of course, like everything you ever build, right – to help, support, and level up those who care enough to change it and are willing to grind and make a difference.
Log in to reply.