AdministratorMarch 19, 2020 at 1:51 am
I shall be the first to go.
The short version of Peter Saddington:
- 3x Founder @YENftw @VINwiki @AgileForAll (acq. 2014 prev. Action & Influence)
- Angel investor @Pinpoint_sw
- Author of The Agile Pocket Guide (Wiley 2012)
- Agile Coach & Certified Scrum Trainer
Pro Amateur Enthusiast HobbyistWannabe racecar driver – SCCA Race License
- Read the Peter Saddington User Manual – If you’ll be working with me!
- 1997-2004 – I began my career as an engineer helping Johnson & Johnson create it’s first online education platform for eye-doctors in the late 90’s (Java/Perl/Actionscript). I then completed 3 Master’s degrees while working as a contract scientist for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- 2005-2017 – I built a software development training company and spent 12 years (acquired 2014) traveling the world coaching and training thousands in Agile/Scrum as a Certified Scrum Trainer and even published a few books (The Agile Pocket Guide, John Wiley & Sons 2012).
- 2016 – I built a car app and media company with 1M subscribers+!
- 2017 – I took a 2 year sabbatical from consulting and built venture-funded cryptocurrency apps. During this time I went internationally viral (est. 300M+ views) for buying the world’s first Lamborghini Huracan with Bitcoin (CNBC, Yahoo, Dupont Registry, Business Insider, Popular Mechanics, Tech Crunch, GQ, Forbes, Maxim, KBS Korea News, S.China Post, and many more).
- 2019 – First acquisition in 2014, building a $100K+/MRR automobile app in 2016, and in 2017 I built a venture-funded cryptocurrency company. I know how to build community and gravity and I want to share my experiences of community, creating gravitational influence, and how video is going to change the world.
- 2020 – I am finishing up my book called “Gravity – How to create an irresistible brand, unlimited deal flow, and infinite opportunities” – I would love people to read it an be influenced on how to be ready for the remote-first world of 2020-2030+.
I want to share all of my knowledge and experience with this awesome community. I will also be sharing the insides of how I build businesses, startups, and soon venture capital!
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my life with you guys!
AdministratorMarch 19, 2020 at 2:00 am
https://vimeo.com/19845854 – An example of an interview I did a decade ago. I started early in video… but I should have started even earlier! It has helped me tremendously in my career and life-goals.
We’ll be spending a lot of time talking about how to improve your video presence, and online marketability.
AdministratorMarch 19, 2020 at 2:12 am
https://vimeo.com/19450723 – One of my very first live stream experiments. I even talk about my first book I ever wrote and the iterations I’m going through to improve it.
One of the things I love about taking a look back is how far I’ve come. With technology today, you don’t have to go through all the crappy technology hurdles I did. It’s so much easier now!
This allows you to focus on the good stuff – Finding your VOICE online.
MemberMarch 28, 2020 at 9:43 am
Watching this before I go into work. 😂 Lol.af this is me… behind the curve.. 🍳
AdministratorMarch 31, 2020 at 7:35 pm
The old stuff is the good stuff!
Log in to reply.